MARKET RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Public opinion and market research company is seeking to fill a Market Research Coordinator position in our Washington, DC location. Working in conjunction with the Vice President of Operations, the research coordinator is responsible for effectively managing the fielding logistics of research projects from beginning to end. You will work with fellow staff as well as external vendors, scheduling fielding of surveys, focus groups and ad tests. We are looking for someone who is both comfortable taking direction and taking initiative when guidance is not readily available. Other responsibilities include sample design, bidding projects, negotiating prices, and overseeing field projects ensuring quality standards and goals are met.
Successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, has good communication skills, able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Qualifications include: Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing or Business. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Strong Internet research skills. Excellent time and project management skills. Strong math skills a plus. Our company provides excellent benefits including pension plan, health, dental, and disability insurance, and informal work environment with excellent opportunity for bonus. Salary is $35k-$40k range. Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are looking for someone to lead our marketing and business development efforts. This would include:
- Identifying opportunities for new business at all levels including: local, state, federal and international campaigns; non-profits; interest groups; trade associations; and businesses
- Selling to — and closing — new clients
- Writing proposals, presentations, brochures
- Managing existing and prospective clients relationships
The ideal candidate brings:
- Proven record in sales and ability to “close”
- Ability to generate new leads and opportunities
- Experience in politics, polling, strategic communications, and marketing
- Commitment to Democratic politics
- Strong writing skills and experience writing proposals and responding to RFPs
- Experience developing, coordinating and delivering pitch presentations
- Ability to manage projects in fast paced office, working independently and as part of a team
Compensation will be a combination of salary and commission, based on experience and performance. Send resume, letter, salary history, and where you saw this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Opinion and Market Research
We are looking for an experienced analyst to work on public opinion and market research for political campaigns, public interest groups, membership organizations and businesses.
Ideal person is a numbers cruncher with a commitment to Democratic politics and proven ability in:
- Statistics, quantitative analysis, or social science research
- Public opinion or market research
- SPSS (or similar statistical software)
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Writing, particularly strategic communications
Responsibilities include: drafting survey questionnaires and qualitative research guides, initial analysis of research, thorough written presentation of strategic analysis and working with clients and other team members throughout the process.
Applicants must be able to handle a high-pressured working environment and work well in a team atmosphere. Salary dependent on experience.
Send resume, cover letter, salary history and where you saw our ad to: email@example.com
We are always looking for interns interested in public opinion polling with a commitment to Democratic politics and a statistics background to work on public opinion research for political campaigns, public interest groups, membership organizations and businesses. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org